If you come across an issue where job status is ‘reached probe’ for a long time, please try the following:
- Start from probe JMX:
- Jobs Information – view job statuses.
- If the job is not finished yet:
- Check the logs – is probe loaded?
- Is blackout policy defined for the probe?
- Check WrapperProbeGW.log:
Job is blocked due to blackout policy
- Scheduling: The status of the job is set to ‘in progress’ once the trigger arrives to the probe. As a result, if the job is defined with future start time, the status will be in progress until then.
- Please note that until v.10.01, the status was ‘in progress’ (instead of ‘reached probe’).