A_Hyper_thread invalid identifier.

After upgrading to CP20 i noticed that i am receiving fatal errors on servers that i can see in the communication log that we are getting results. I have opened up a ticket with HP but no help so far. I also noticed that we are not getting in cpu's for the past week on the HRA-Shell job. I am curious if this error could be the cause of this issue.

Can't execute BATCH prepared statement [INSERT INTO HDM_160710CPU_1( ID, CMDB_ID, A_CPU_SPEED,A_CITY,A_CPU_USAGE,A_CREATE_TIME,A_CPU_ID,A_TENANTOWNER,A_SM_ID,A_ROOT_CONTAINER,A_DATA_EXTERNALID,A_CPU_VENDOR,A_DATA_RUNNINGSTATE,A_DATA_ORIGIN,A_ENV_VALUE,A_SRVC_STATUS,A_DESCRIPTION,A_DATA_RUNNINGISNEW,A_CORE_NUMBER,A_ACK_CLEARED_TIME,A_LANGUAGE,A_SERIAL_NUMBER,A_DIGEST,A_HPSM_SUBTYPE,A_CODEPAGE,A_TRACK_CHANGES,A_DISPLAY_LABEL,A_NAME,A_CPU_TYPE,A_ASSET_ID,A_ISVIRTUAL,A_HYPER_THREAD,A_DATA_ALLOW_AUTO_DISCOVERY,A_USER_LABEL,A_CPU_CLOCK_SPEED,A_ROOT_ENABLEAGEING,A_CALCULATED_ID,A_GLOBAL_ID,A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES,A_ACK_ID,A_DATA_RUNNINGCORRSTATE,A_DATA_SOURCE,A_COUNTRY,A_DATA_NOTE,A_LOBOWNER,A_CREDENTIALS_ID,A_IS_SAVE_PERSISTENCY,A_STATE,A_ROOT_SYSTEM,A_CPU_SPECIFIER,A_HPSM_TYPE,A_DOCUMENT_LIST,A_LOGICAL_CPU_COUNT,A_COMMON_NAME,A_ASSIGNMENT_GROUP,START_TIME, CHANGER_DATASTORE,CHANGER_INFO,CHANGE_TYPE,LIST_UPDATED_ATTRS) VALUES (?, ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,'UPDATE_OBJECT_PART',?)], failed prior to DB execution due to exception: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00904: "A_HYPER_THREAD": invalid identifier

at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.internalExecuteBatch(CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.java:430)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.executeBatch(CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.java:393)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.insertNewUpdateEntry(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:246)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.perform(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:84)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.perform(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:38)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.DalAbstractCommand$FlowControlDalCommandExecutor.execute(DalAbstractCommand.java:36)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.flowmanagement.api.FlowManager.execute(FlowManager.java:227)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.flowmanagement.api.FlowManager.execute(FlowManager.java:222)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.DalAbstractCommand.execute(DalAbstractCommand.java:54)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO$CmdbDalDeadlockRetriable.performAction(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:120)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO$CmdbDalDeadlockRetriable.performAction(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:105)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.util.retry.impl.DefaultRetriableExecutorImpl.doExecute(DefaultRetriableExecutorImpl.java:37)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.util.retry.impl.AbstractRetriableExecutor.execute(AbstractRetriableExecutor.java:37)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO.execute(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:81)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.dal.dao.impl.CmdbDalJdbcDataModelDAO.executeBulk(CmdbDalJdbcDataModelDAO.java:400)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.model.operation.update.impl.HistoryModelChangeListenerFineGrained.onFinishDeployment(HistoryModelChangeListenerFineGrained.java:325)
... 77 more
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00904: "A_HYPER_THREAD": invalid identifier

Parents Reply Children
No Data