at my newly installed uCMDB 10.33, when i go to Managers -> Security -> LDAP Mapping i see the following message:
"LDAP is not configured correctly. Configure the required settings in Administration -> Infrastructure Settings Manager -> LDAP..."
Going to LDAP General I have the following default settings:
- Check subgroup existence in the LDAP Mapping UI: True
- Enable LDAP Authentication in non interactive flows: True
- Enable User Permissions Syncchronization: True
- Is case-sensitivity enforced when authenticationg with LDAP: False
- Remote users repository mode: False
Do I have to change these settings??
In a later step I want to tranfer users from my production ucmdb by making a package.
Is this possible?
Thank you in advance,