uCMDB 10.10 integration with SCCM

Good day.

When I run the integration, I receive the following error:

Failed initializing the datastore. adapterID:SMSAdapter destID:SCCM 2012  ERROR:com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessFailedToStartAdapterException: [ErrorCode [850] Integration Point cannot start{SCCM 2012}]
Failed to start adapter [SCCM 2012].com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Could not create Tranformer named <com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.sms.transformers.SmsMacAddressTransformer()>!!
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.command.exception.FcmdbDalException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Could not create Tranformer named <com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.sms.transformers.SmsMacAddressTransformer()>!!
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:113)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.init(DBAdapter.java:365)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.start(DBAdapter.java:135)

What could be the problem?

Parents Reply
  • Hi All, I am going to work on integrating HP uCMDB and Microsoft SCCM. I am refereeing uCMDB Discovery and Integration document. Apart from that I am looking for the any other documents and Videos about the Integration, But no luck, I found nothing It would be great help if any one provide me the link, DOcs or any other stuff. Thanks in advance. Swamy
Children
No Data