"Unable to read XML" ORM error when trying to execute Integration Job

Hi,

We are trying to run Integration Jobs and recently the Jobs are not running due to the following error:

"Failed initializing the datastore. adapterID:<adapterName> destID:<IntegrationPointID> ERROR:com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessFailedToStartAdapterException: [ErrorCode [850] Integration Point cannot start{IntegrationPointID}]
Failed to start adapter [IntegrationPointID].com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Unable to read XML
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.command.exception.FcmdbDalException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Unable to read XML"

(...)

Caused by: com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Unable to read XML

(...)

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 3; columnNumber: 252; cvc-complex-type.3.1: Value '1.0' of attribute 'version' of element 'entity-mappings' is not valid with respect to the corresponding attribute use. Attribute 'version' has a fixed value of '2.0'.

(...)

I've been struggling with this error and checking the XML structure of the ORM file, I can't understand this error. In the ORM file for the adapter in question I have the following header:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<entity-mappings xmlns="">java.sun.com/.../orm" xmlns:xsi="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance" version="1.0" xsi:schemaLocation="java.sun.com/.../orm ">java.sun.com/.../orm_1_0.xsd">
<description>Generic db adapter orm</description>
<package>generic_db_adapter</package>

I can't understand why the XML is not being interpreted correctly by the Job during its execution.

Could anyone help me understand where the problem could be?

Thank you all in advance,