UCMDB API CIs to Record Set

Hi,

I am trying to pull the information from UCMDB using the api(Version 8). This extract needs to be stored in a database. I am able to connect to the server and then iterate thru each of the topology. But all topology CI's have 0 properties.

Please let me know how to read the Topology to convert it to a recorset. I wanted somthing like the way we export it to CSV, so we can store it as a database base.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Parents
  • Hi,

you need to specify which properties to fetch.

this can be done by 2 ways: as dmitry wrote above, by the query manager, or by adding the properties to the named query in the java code,but you will need to know the node name(s) for each. something like:

//get ExecutableQuery according to name
    ExecutableQuery query = topologyQueryFactory.createNamedQuery(queryName).toExecutable());
    // add properties to get
    PropertiesToQuery props =query.nodePropertiesToQuery(nodename);
    props.one of PropertiesToQuery class methods to add properties to get
    // execute

• Hi,

you need to specify which properties to fetch.

this can be done by 2 ways: as dmitry wrote above, by the query manager, or by adding the properties to the named query in the java code,but you will need to know the node name(s) for each. something like:

//get ExecutableQuery according to name
    ExecutableQuery query = topologyQueryFactory.createNamedQuery(queryName).toExecutable());
    // add properties to get
    PropertiesToQuery props =query.nodePropertiesToQuery(nodename);
    props.one of PropertiesToQuery class methods to add properties to get
    // execute

Children
No Data