UCMDB API CIs to Record Set

Hi,

I am trying to pull the information from UCMDB using the api(Version 8). This extract needs to be stored in a database. I am able to connect to the server and then iterate thru each of the topology. But all topology CI's have 0 properties.

Please let me know how to read the Topology to convert it to a recorset. I wanted somthing like the way we export it to CSV, so we can store it as a database base.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Parents
  • I went thru the TQL Samples given, The sample seems to reffer to the 7.5 version I guess., as when I tried that didn't comple with the api-jar given.

I am working on the Java api.

I have attached the sample code., I dont see any error, but its not printing the value as I see in the TQL result set when I export it to CSV. I wanted to execute the query and store the result set in a different database.

The no of lines after the export excluding the headers and the count of collections are same. but when I print the properties on each of the collection I dont see any value its null.

Thanks for helping me., Pls suggest your ideas, or if you have any sample code.
  • I went thru the TQL Samples given, The sample seems to reffer to the 7.5 version I guess., as when I tried that didn't comple with the api-jar given.

I am working on the Java api.

I have attached the sample code., I dont see any error, but its not printing the value as I see in the TQL result set when I export it to CSV. I wanted to execute the query and store the result set in a different database.

The no of lines after the export excluding the headers and the count of collections are same. but when I print the properties on each of the collection I dont see any value its null.

Thanks for helping me., Pls suggest your ideas, or if you have any sample code.
Children
No Data