I have been working with a few our of Azure SME's, testing the Azure discovery and we have identified some gaps at the basic compute level.
Please note we are on UCMDB 2019.02/CP 2019.08, some of these may already be done in a later CP, I have tried to filter this list using the CP docs
In addition to this, you have moved away from the AWS model of discovery, using an AWS Protocol to store the information, to using HTTP Protocol and Manual URI Endpoints.
I think you should keep consistency and introduce Azure protocol where we can enter the endpoint, client id, secret and we can simplify the workflow of discovery.
When you are at it, maybe align below attributes so they dont "flip/flop" between normal Discovery and Azure Discovery, you have the information using the API, and utilizing normalization rules it can be easily solved.
In addition, we would have huge issues with merge on IP's due to the number of subskriptions we have, many are running on same private IP, for public IP i think it would great i we could choose to put them to a separate IP CIT, that are not discoverable.
Please add support for MT, this is really a pre. req with all the new data regulations laws implemented across the world.