Idea ID: 2768680

Customize local client instances/windows with color and/or icons

Waiting for Votes
See status update history
over 1 year ago

Make local client window customizable like web client window with color and/or icons.  When multiple instances/windows are open in local client, it is very hard to distinguish between them.  Need a way to customize each window colors or icon to tell them apart.  

Tags:

Labels:

CMS UI
Parents
  • Thanks   for putting my idea. There would be many ways to help distinguish one local client instance from another. Title bar color, adding an icon, or even adding just a text label. In fact, there is already a way to put an instance label in the infrastructure settings of UCMDB that appears in the Web UI. For example, my Dev UCMDB instance tells me it is a Dev instance when I log in. Why not grab this string and put it in the local client title bar?

Comment
  • Thanks   for putting my idea. There would be many ways to help distinguish one local client instance from another. Title bar color, adding an icon, or even adding just a text label. In fact, there is already a way to put an instance label in the infrastructure settings of UCMDB that appears in the Web UI. For example, my Dev UCMDB instance tells me it is a Dev instance when I log in. Why not grab this string and put it in the local client title bar?

Children
No Data