In regards to GDBA please refer to the document https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/UCMDB:2021.05/GADataPush
and the following details:
Generally, groovy scripts only work for mapping files as transformers. They are used to convert data property and value.
Following are all the OOB transformers.
1. Add/remove suffix for a field value
2. Add/remove prefix for a field value
3. Transfer a field value between Sting and byte
4. Delimit Integer, String, List values transformer
5. Transfer a date field between cmdb date and external long.
6. Transfer an ENUM field between cmdb ENUM and external ENUM
7. Ignore case transformer
You can also customize a new transformer in a groovy script.
Please refer to the OOB db-adapter as an example.
Line 3 of transformations.txt shows how to use your groovy as a transformer.
In line 16 of simplifiedConfiguration.xml, GenericEnumTransformer(generic-enum-transformer-example.xml) is used to transfer field between Ucmdb ENUM to external DB ENUM.
The generic-enum-transformer-example.xml shows the rule of the transformer