Orbix failed to prepare

Hi

I installed JDK 1.6 and Orbix 6.3.3  and then run it in windows 7 and I recieved this error:

STARTING TO DEPLOY: domain sample on host reyhan-PC
COPY RESOURCES C:\Orbix\asp\6.3\templates\etc\admin TO C:\Orbix\etc\domains\sample
COPY RESOURCES C:\Orbix\asp\6.3\templates\etc\log4j TO C:\Orbix\etc\domains\sample
STARTING TO PREPARE: iona_services.management
ERROR: ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.
FAILED TO PREPARE: service exited with value: 99
FAILED TO DEPLOY: domain sample on host reyhan-PC
Failed to prepare service iona_services.management: exit value 99.
The following errors were reported by the service:

ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.

please help me

thanks.

• Hi Riha,

Thank you for raising this question with us.

Orbix 6.3.3 is not supported on Windows 7. Please see a full list of our supported platforms on our Product Availability and Support Schedule page:

support.microfocus.com/prodavail.aspx

Can you confirm for which company you work? Perhaps you are entitled to the latest, supported version of Orbix 6.

Thank you and best regards,

Pat

Micro Focus SupportLine

• In reply to Pat Morrissey:

Hi Mr pat,

thank you for answer

I install windows xp on vmware and run Orbix 6.3 sp3 on it

then i get this error egain:

STARTING TO DEPLOY: domain simple on host reyhan-f32dd028

COPY RESOURCES C:\IONA\asp\6.3\templates\etc\admin TO C:\IONA\etc\domains\simple

COPY RESOURCES C:\IONA\asp\6.3\templates\etc\log4j TO C:\IONA\etc\domains\simple

STARTING TO PREPARE: iona_services.management

ERROR: ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.

FAILED TO PREPARE: service exited with value: 99

FAILED TO DEPLOY: domain simple on host reyhan-f32dd028

Failed to prepare service iona_services.management: exit value 99.

The following errors were reported by the service:

ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.

• In reply to riha:

Thank you for the update.

Which version of Java was used in this new environment?

Please also set the environment variable "IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE" to 1 to generate detailed shlib information during the deployment.

Thank you and best regards,

Pat

Micro Focus SupportLine