• State Not Answered
  • Date
  • Date 9 Apr 2014 7:51
  • Replies 1 reply
  • Subscribers 53 subscribers
  • Views 1484 views

CORBA_NO_PERMISSION

I am recieving the below exception when trying to do one operation on CORBA based application, Could you please check the below log trace and let me know what changes I can make to make this work as per design.

com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.neaddressing.NeAddressingFactory$com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.neaddressing.TopologyNeAddressing.logAndCreateError - org.omg.CORBA.NO_  org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION:   vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0  completed: No
 at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(ObjectImpl.java:457)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.smo._TopologyNeAddressingStub.getPortNumber(Unknown Source)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.neaddressing.TopologyNeAddressing.getPortNumber(TopologyNeAddressing.java:477)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.common.ftpdistribute.SftpNeClient.initNeStuff(SftpNeClient.java:670)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.common.ftpdistribute.SftpNeClient.init(SftpNeClient.java:563)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.common.ftpdistribute.SftpNeClient.initialize(SftpNeClient.java:119)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.common.ftpdistribute.XftpNeFactory.connectAndLogin(XftpNeFactory.java:198)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.common.ftpdistribute.XftpNeFactory.createNewConnectedBinaryFtpClient(XftpNeFactory.java:174)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.cello.licinventory.AdjustLicenseTask.uploadFile(AdjustLicenseTask.java:650)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.cello.licinventory.AdjustLicenseTask.onGenerateFileCompleted(AdjustLicenseTask.java:553)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.modules.cello.licinventory.AdjustLicenseTask$4.run(AdjustLicenseTask.java:173)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.threadpool.ThreadAllocator$WorkerThread.executeRequest(ThreadAllocator.java:281)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.threadpool.ThreadAllocator$WorkerThread.runIt(ThreadAllocator.java:253)
 at com.ericsson.nms.bss.sm.common.sm.thread.SmThread.run(SmThread.java:123)

• Hi Subramaniam Dayalan,

There could be many reasons for NO_PERMISSION in the client. It could be due to VisiSecure configuration in the client and server, certificates used, etc. Was there any recent changes in this application in terms of Security.i.e.changes in VisiSecure properties and certificates in the server and client, QoP changes in the server and client code and etc.? Can you share the VisiBroker properties used by the client and server?

Which version of VisiBroker are you using in the client and server? This can be found by using <VBROKERDIR>/bin/vbver tool for the <VBROKERDIR>/lib/vbsec.jar.

- Karthi.