NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
Would like to know what the basic steps of creating a project and maintaining it - basic "how tos"
Attached is an article that details the following points:
1) Structure of source on computer, not Mainframe based
2) Creating source folders based on structure from the mainframe
3) Using Search Paths when building a project
4) Where should projects reside?
5) What happens when a copybook for both Assembler and COBOL have the same name?
6) Special needs for adding Macros for an Assembler program
7) What extension would need to be added to the project?
8) Creating a rebuild script of the project