NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
What are annotations and how are they created?
Annotations are a subset of components from within a project.
One of the ways to create an annotation:
1. from within Project Manager, Browsers, highlight the components (BMS, JCL, COBOL, ASSEMBLER, LINKDECK, TEXT, MFS, PSB - anything that can be added but doesn't need something to call it for it to be added to the project).
2. either RIGHT MOUSE/CAPTURE RESULTS or press the CAPTURE RESULTS icon on the toolbar.
3. click on radio button "Add to Annotation"
4. Select one of the annotations listed, if none, press "NEW ANNOTATION"
5. Name the annotation and press OK
6. Press the ADD button
7. POP-UP with the NUMBER of components added to the annotation.
8. The annotation is now created with the components added.