NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Application is CICS, but the PCT tables are in another group, are they necessary in order to set up Revolve properly?
It is best to use the CSD report that is created using the following JCL:
To load this information into Revolve:
1) Modifiy the bold italic items in the following JCL to match your environment
2) Execute this JCL on your mainframe
3) Download the output file to a PC file using the ASCII and CRLF options to make a PC compatible file.
4) Name this file with a CSD extension.
5) Add this file to Revolve. The automatic component locator will load the file correctly based on the extension.
//JOBCARD JOB ACCT(MFI)
//*STEP1 EXEC PGM=DFHCSDUP
//STEP1 EXEC PGM=DFHCSDUP,PARM='CSD(READONLY)'
//STEPLIB DD DSN=<CICS-LOADLIBRARY>,DISP=SHR
//DFHCSD DD DSN=<RDOFILE>,DISP=SHR
//*YSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSPRINT DD DSN=<OUTFILE>,DISP=(,CATLG,DELETE),
//SYSIN DD *
LIST LIST(RGNNAME) OBJECTS
The items to be change in the above JCL are: