NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
When BMS files are added to the project / workspace, the activity log displays
“You’ve successfully registered 0 files”
What might be causing this.?
There are some configuration settings that need to be checked.
1. Check workspace configuration.
- Open the Enterprise Analyzer Administration tool
- From the ADMINISTER menu, choose “Configure Micro Focus Enterprise Analyzer”
- When the dialogue opens, make sure the “IBM 360/370/390 CICS” is checked on
- Click OK
- When the configuration has completed, click OK
NOTE : - If any configuration options are changed the workspace MUST be upgraded.
2. Check the file extension being used has been added to the registration file extension, for the BMS file type
- Open Enterprise Analyzer and Open the required workspace.
- From the OPTIONS menu, choose WORKSPACE OPTIONS.
- Open the REGISTRATION tab, then the EXTENSIONS tab
- Highlight BMS in the left hand pane, and check the correct file extension is visible in the right hand pane.
- If the file extension is not visible, add a new one.
- To add a new file extension,
=> right click in the white space of the right hand pane
=> choose ADD from the context menu
=> Enter the extension in the format .BMS and press enter
=> Click OK
Incident # 2602484