NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Several users work in a workspace, each creating projects to work in.
Is it possible to view projects created by other users in the same workspace?
It is possible to see other users projects within the same workspaces in Enterprise Analyzer.
This is a sharing issue.
- Each user should open the workspace with their own Id.
- This will show all of the Projects owned by that user or shared by another user.
- Each Project in the Browser pane, has an icon next to it's name.
- If the project is already shared, there will be a "HAND" under the project icon.
- To manage the sharing of the project, the OWNER of the project should...
-- Highlight the required Project
-- Choose "TOGGLE SHARING" on the Project Menu.
Note : If the project is already shared and the OWNER uses this option again, the hand icon will disappear, and sharing will be removed.
See related article
Managing Project Protection in the same workspace