NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Does Enterprise Analyzer support ACUCOBOL and how is it configured ?
Yes, Enterprse Analyzer does support ACUCOBOL
To configure the Enterprise Analyzer tool...
- Open EA Administrator tool
- From the ADMINISTER menu, choose "Configure Micro Focus Enterprise Analyzer"
- Make sure the follow items are configured ON
- If any of these options are changed to be checked ON, any existing workspaces must be UPGRADED to prepare them for ACUCOBOL.
There are some Workspace settings to be aware of...
- Open EA - From the OPTIONS menu, choose WORKSPACE OPTIONS
- Open the REGISTRATION tab, then open the EXTENSIONS tab.
- Extensions for ACUCOBOL source files are controllled through the COBOL option.
- Open the VERIFICATION tab, then open the LEGACY DIALECTS tab.
- COBOL DIALECT should be set to ACUCOBOL -GT(R)
This should be all that is required to enable Enterprise Anlyzer to verify and analyse ACUCOBOL source.