NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Although a valid license is installed for Business Rules Manager, when using Enterprise Analyzer Interactive Analysis, the Business Rules options do not appear from the VIEW menu.
What can cause this problem..?
This problem is usually caused by a licensing issue.
To check for valid a valid Business Rules Manager License..
- Open MF License Manager > License Management System
- Open the LICENSES tab
- A valid EA BRM license should be listed.
If the license is valid, then this could be caused by a missing Enterprise Analyzer configuration option.
To check this...
- Open Enterprise Analyzer Administrator
- From the ADMINISTER menu, choose CONFIGURE ..... ENTERPRISE ANALYZER
- Scroll down to the PRODUCT section
- Make sure the BUSINESS RULES MANAGER option is checked ON
- Scroll down to the LICENSING section
- Double check that a valid license for Business Rules Manager has been picked up / installed.
(NOTE : You can't set the LICENSING option on manually, if it is not checked you don't have a valid license installed)
- Click OK and allow the configuration to complete
To action the Business Rules Manager within Enterprise Analyzer, perform an UPGRADE WORKSPACE on any EXISTING workspaces.