IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of 21 February, anything posted in this community WILL NOT BE MIGRATED to our new community site. We have pulled all user information and data from this site and are now in an approximately week long process of importing users, roles, and data to our new site. We are leaving this site open and active so you can post and hopefully get a response until the migration is complete. Once complete, the URL that currently takes you to this site will take you to our new site so your bookmarks will work as always. Please read the information on a New Login Process
What is the upgrade path required to move from Enterprise Analyzer 3.3 to Enterprise Analyzer 3.5?
NOTE:- Upgrading from Enterprise Analyzer 3.3 to Enterprise Analyzer 3.5 has only been tested on the base Enterprise Analyzer 3.3 product, hot fix 4, 10 or 11.
The process is the same for Oracle and MS SQL Server repositories / workspaces
- Full backup of Repositories
- Full backup of ALL workspace directories, including all .RWP files and all sources within the workspace directories.
- Uninstall Enterprise Analyzer 3.3.
- Install Enterprise Analyzer 3.5 plus latest fix packs from SupportLine
- Upgrade each workspace when prompted.
For all workspace repositories, if the homonyms support is required in Enterprise Analyzer 3.5, the workspace can NOT be upgraded, it must be recreated from scratch.
After Enterprise Analyzer 3.5 has been installed..
- Install latest fix packs from SupportLine
- Create New Workspace
- Add all sources
- Reverify all sources.