NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Is there a report within Enterprise Analyzer that will list all items for a specific project?
It is possible to produce a list of all "Legacy Sources" for a specific project.
- Each "legacy source" file is a file that has been registered to Enterprise Analyzer for a specific project, for example .CBL, .JCL, .ASM, etc
- NOTE : derived entities are not reported here, such as PROGRAMS, JOBS, etc.
To produce this report,
1. Open EA and highlight required project in browser.
2. Right click and choose QUERY REPOSITORY, then LEGACY SOURCE
- A full list of all legacy source files will be displayed in the edit panel.
3. Click on the book ICON and the report will be generated.
- At this point, the report can be saved in a number of formats including .CSV and .HTML