NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
Can the worksheet be used in a format outside of Revolve, i.e. Access or Excel?
Yes, by using Revolve tools:
The steps to take for this:
1. Create the Revolve project
2. Create the worksheet with the information within the project
3. When the user or administrator of the project is happy with the worksheet in the current state as it stands (right categories with the right notes etc.), continue on to step #4
4. Go to Enterprise/Analysis Tools
5. Run "Worksheet Extract to File" tool
6. A pop up comes up with options to extract to CSV or XML, with CSV are options to select for the delimiters and where to put the file, with the XML where to the file; there is another tab within the properties of the tool, as to which columns and which tabs to select from the worksheet.
Once finished, the file will be in the location that was selected above.