ALM Octane Java REST SDK 12.55.5 Released
I am pleased to announce that the latest version of the Java SDK for ALM Octane has been released.
It can be found on the maven central using the version 12.55.5
The source code can be found here: https://github.com/HPSoftware/ALMOctaneJavaRESTSDK/tree/12.55.5
- Added Entity Generation
- Added Etag support. If the server resource has an etag then it is cached by the SDK for as long as the process is alive.
The cache is destroyed once the process ends
- All entity ids are now Strings. IDs are strings according to the metadata but there was some code that assumed IDs were
- Entity collection now returns an OctaneCollection which is an extension of Collection. This includes important
metadata about the returned collection:
- The total count of entities (not including the current limit)
- Whether the number of requested entities exceeds the total count of entities.
- Added support for IN and BTW for queries
- SDK extension moved, now part of the sdk repository,
- SDK now uses SLF4J internally for all logging