Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
DeyanChavdarov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
425 views

Synchronizer UI keeps redirecting to Octane login page

Jump to solution

Hi,

Trying to setup Octane 12.60.4 with Synchronizer.

Env: Octane 12.60.4 Windows, Synchronizer 12.60.4 CentOS with MS SQL Server. all nodes (Octane, Sync, IBS) are on different hosts

Synzronizer service & IBS are installed, running and enabled in Octane, but when trying to access Synchronizer UI it keeps redirecting to Octane loging page. 

I suspect the issue is misconfiguration of SSO between Octane and Synchronizer but I cannot get over it.

Attaching the hpssoconfig.xml file from Synchronizer.

Any hints & help are warmly welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

Deyan

[Give Kudos or accept as Solution, if post helped you :)]
Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeyanChavdarov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Synchronizer UI keeps redirecting to Octane login page

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I believe I found the issue causing the troubles.
 
It is because I do not use FQDN when accessing Octane & Synchronizer, i.e. I use "host.domain"  where it should be "host.domain.com".
 
When re-configured all the nodes - Octane, Synchronizer and IBS , (SSO domain set to "domain.com" instead of "domain") it all worked like charm 🙂
 
Cheers!
Deyan
[Give Kudos or accept as Solution, if post helped you :)]
1 Reply
DeyanChavdarov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Synchronizer UI keeps redirecting to Octane login page

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I believe I found the issue causing the troubles.
 
It is because I do not use FQDN when accessing Octane & Synchronizer, i.e. I use "host.domain"  where it should be "host.domain.com".
 
When re-configured all the nodes - Octane, Synchronizer and IBS , (SSO domain set to "domain.com" instead of "domain") it all worked like charm 🙂
 
Cheers!
Deyan
[Give Kudos or accept as Solution, if post helped you :)]
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.