Idea ID 2855927
Please follow below steps to understand about the new feature which we are requesting to implement as soon as possible since it is very important.
- Go to an Application module where there's a test suite
- Select the test suite
- Select Planning tab
- Look at the columns currently displaying in the list, if the Application modules column is not displaying, add it by clicking on the columns icon to the top right corner of the list.
- When the "Application modules" column is displaying click on the name of the column to see if it's sortable.
- Click on the Suite Runs tab
- Pick a suite run
- Make the "Application modules" column to display if not displaying
- Click on the Application modules column title
The user can click the title of the column and sort by it ascending or descending order.
The user can sort by other columns, like name but not this one.
Thanks & Regards,
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.