Backlog coverage on test i just showing name - should show ID as well and be clickable (Magnus)

Idea ID 2848699

Backlog coverage on test i just showing name - should show ID as well and be clickable (Magnus)

Impossible to choose correct backlog item when no ID is showing

backlog coverage.jpg

3 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi @Jesper 

There's a BLI to enable resizing of dropdown fields and save the user selected size in user settings.

Would that solve this request for you?

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

In the screenshot please let me know which US has ID 234567 - this should answer your question......:)

Need ID to be showing and making it clickable would make it even easier:)

br jesper

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.