Being able to export/import application modules

Idea ID 2840710

Being able to export/import application modules

Hello,

I think everything is in the title:

It would be great to have the possibility to import / export the application modules lists instead of having to create it manually (that could be painfull for application with a neat split).

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi @shervet 

Are you familiar with the functionality to share application module? this was mainly designed for enabling definition of a common application module structure to be used by all workspaces within the same shared space (instead of the need to export/import the common structure).

shared application modules was introduced in Octane version 15.0.20.

Regards,

Sigal

Captain Captain
Captain

Hi,

Yes, I am familiar with the shared applciation module, but the idea is here to import / export the structure to work with it outside octane (for import of others testing tools, work in excel for some clients and so on)

Captain
Captain

Hello,

I would also really appreciate this feature.

As the requirement documents import feature, it would be good to import around 1000 lines or more from an excel file.

Thanks

Guillaume

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.