Changes on Application module

It should be possible to see more info. on Application modules

History - who created it/who changed it/who deleted it

br jesper

application module.jpg

9 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You can see details today by going into entity details dialog / view by clicking on the entity id in grid or above the tabs

alex-shnayder_0-1587373250340.png

In the view that will be displayed, you will see History tab, like in the other entities and modules in Octane

Admiral
Admiral

Sorry to say, but no history tab (15.0.20)

br jesper

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

let me check in which versions support it

Admiral
Admiral

Sorry to say, but no history tab in 15.0.40 either....

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

sorry, my mistake, looked at wrong place, indeed we don't have History for Application Modules.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Jesper please note that on the coming Octane release (15.0.60 GA planned for May 27) there is a new Activity Log tab in which you can track all actions done on all entities (including Application Modules) 

Sigal_Ishay_0-1587454738709.png

Regards,

Sigal

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

@Jesper in any case i have added this request to the backlog and we are planning to complete this gap in future releases.

Regards,

Sigal

Captain
Captain

This is great news Sigal.

Thank you for sharing the 'sneak preview' with us.

Regards,

Alex

Admiral
Admiral

Sounds great - just upgraded to 15.040 yesterday so ready to get 15.0.60 into production before the summer:)

thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.