DASHBOARD - Improve additional filters

Idea ID 2752898

Re: DASHBOARD - Improve additional filters

In the DASHBOARD module, I built a graph to count the defects.

When I select the graph type 'Status Over Time', there are fewer possible fields in the additional filters.

The udf fields are not present, the field 'Defect type' either.

Is it possible to get the additional filters as for the graph type 'Current Status'?

6 Comments
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.
Status changed to: Accepted

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

We're working on this

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Actually i want to

1. have ALL fields available for filtering
  2. have also fields available when they appear above (and are not seleted) like Program Increment.
    Use case: I have an OR filter, where in one branch I want Program Increment and in one not.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@the_coder re. the fields above and using OR - it's a separate Idea, please submit if needed

Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

We have noticed some system widgets allow grouping/filtering by user defined fields (UDF) and others (e.g. defect cumulative flow, manual testing progress) don't. We are asking for the ability to group/filter by UDF be expanded to all system widgets.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.