Direct Cover Status for Requirements - similar to ALM.NET

Direct Cover Status for Requirements - similar to ALM.NET

I'm thinking there may be a report that can be built for this.

Is there an easy way to see which requirement documents are passed an failed. Similar to the Direct Cover Status in ALM.NET

2 Comments
Trusted Contributor.. Jim Hazen Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Kimblerc,

This is part of Traceability and I have a question in about it.  Hopefully if someone answers your question I'll get part of mine answered as well.  One of the things I'm seeing as lacking in Octane versus ALM proper.

Regards,

Jim Hazen

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

Today in the requirements module when selecting a specific folder you can see all the requirements and their last runs:

Requirement Coverage.PNG

we do plan on also adding the cover status as is ALM.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.