Enable Spell checking in steps

Idea ID 2769474

Re: Enable Spell checking in steps

Today spell checking is working for description but not in steps.

So the idea is to enable spell checking in Steps as well

No spell check in steps.jpg

Spell check on description.jpg

6 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

When can we expect this 15.0.60??...before summer that is or?

@Jesper Hopefully 15.0.6 

Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Great - but if I could choose I would prioritize this 2769321 - planned test should pick latest version .....

Would be nice if I was able to rank the ideas created....?

thanks

jesper

@Jesper Ranking of features in Octane is done based on dozens of different considerations, so not sure a ranking feature on top of the already existing voting feature would help. But I think perhaps a way to mark higher and lower priority ideas would be useful. 

@heathercaldwell what do you think? 🙂

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @yael and @Jesper  - I see where you are coming from on ranking the ideas.  However, the way it is set now is that rank is determined by votes.  So if you really like an idea you see and you have already voted and think it's worthwhile, then you might want to recruit some colleagues to also vote for it so that the product teams readily see it rise to the top and see the value.

Aside from that, what could be helpful is a monthly readout blog from the product teams with status update of what they are focusing on and what ideas are being considering.  At that point, then they might choose to take input on prioritization at that point.  I can work with the product team on that. @yael what do you think of this idea?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.