ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.

Implement Role attribution via SSO

Idea ID 1676624

Implement Role attribution via SSO

Implementation of the role based authorisation of users for single sign on.

6 Comments
Commander
Commander

This is an awesome idea and must be implented soon!

Captain Captain
Captain

I totally agree! A great first step with authentication, but now we need authorisation! 

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Fully agreed. I look forward to have this implemented to support my organisation’s cyber security.

Commander
Commander

Looking to support my fellow Octane Admins and Users with a well deserved Thumbs Up for this idea! Now how about you all helping me out with the same support on my Relationship Trace Matrix Report idea...need some support to get this into reality!

Commodore Commodore
Commodore

This feature will be extremely good as it will:

Prevent unathourised manual provisioning of users access roles;

Reduce Administration effort and costs from manually adding users to workspaces;

Provide a seamless access process.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.