Idea ID 2841025
When navigating to SETTINGS > SITE, it would be nice to know which tab is active.
Steps to illustrate:
- Go into SETTINGS > SITE
- Click any tab within SITE, such as USERS. The tab displays an underscore to indicate it's selected.
- Click SETTINGS > SPACES to navigate away.
- Click SETTINGS > SITE to navigate back.
- The USERS tab displays by default because that was our last selection.
- However, there is no underscore on the USERS tab, so it's not obvious which tab is being displayed.
We had a user that was showing the Shared Space column in the USERS tab. They thought they were in the SPACES tab and were worried because they saw duplicates.
Again, would be nice to have some indication of which tab is selected (underscore) by default.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.