Know which test were executed and the status from each one

Idea ID 2764648

Know which test were executed and the status from each one

Hello,

I Have a job in Jenkins, that connects to a git repo, then executes the Maven tests. However when you see the status of the job, you only see "Passed" or "Failed" as a whole.

I would like to see the status of each test executed when I open the job status, know which one is passed or failed, without the need to read a whole log line by line.

4 Comments
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

This would be also helpfully for us

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello

I would like to understand exactly your job configuration and where are you looking for results (you can attach screenshots that would be helpful)

Also wanted to understand - Are you using our Jenkins plugin, Microfocus application automation tools which integrates with ALM Octane? if so can you show us its configuration as well?

Thank you

Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Well, this is weird, now is showing the executed tests...

Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-26 a la(s) 14.42.38.png

Status changed to: Archived

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.