ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.

Lists: missing description and history

Idea ID 2855684

Lists: missing description and history

Lists are managed in space.
I miss the possibility to create a description where you can document the changes to lists (values, …)
I miss the history of lists: When were lists how modified.

2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Rom01 

Thank you for your feedback,

We do plan to enable the activity log at space level to reflect the audit of actions done at space level.

till this will be available via the UI, you can use the audit API to get all actions done on lists (or other customization items) at space level.

Regards,

Sigal

Commodore Commodore
Commodore

HI Sigal,

thanx a lot for this info.

Please remember that in addition to the audit, I also need a description field to document the requester (name), date and reason for adding new list values

Regards

Christian

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.