Possibility to use phases as filter on CFD graph.

Idea ID 2692600

Possibility to use phases as filter on CFD graph.

0 Votes

We would like to have the option of CFD charts using phase as a filter to improve their analysis.
Today, we only can do this by metaphase.

6 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Already Offered

Indeed the OOTB CFD widgets are grouped by meta phases,

however, you can  create custom status over time widget and select the phases you want to track, see snapshot below:

CFD graphs.png

Hello Sigal_Ishay

Thanks a lot for you comments, but I can't replicate the graph that way you showned.

If I configure by metaphase, I only see on metaphase.
If i configure to phase, the order of phases is not the same of the flow.

Could you help me to configure the graph on exactly way you did?

Follow bellow the graphs I done by phase and metaphase.

CFD Residencial - Teste.png

Metaphase.png

Again, thanks a lot.

Best Regards!

Hi,

i have consulted with Dev team in regards to the results you are seeing and apparently there was a defect in the ordering of phases which was fixed for the latest Octane version

which version of Octane are you using?

Hello,
Thanks for reply.
On Production environment we use the CP 7, but on QA environment we use the CP10.

I will be retesting the QA environment, but it seems to me that when I import excel backlog items, it does not follow the correct order of phases.

Thanks for the help again,

Best Regards!

I checked again - The fix for the ordering of phases  was done on CP12 version which is targeted to Nov 19. 

Best Regards,

Sigal

Thanks a Lot.

Regards,

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.