Same widgets in the dashboard and overview tab

Idea ID 2820832

Same widgets in the dashboard and overview tab

0 Votes

There are already several requests for certain dashboard widgets to be available on the Overview tab.

I wonder if it would be possible to have the same scope of widgets in both of them.

More specifically, our users need to have some trend-based graphs (Status Over Time) at the module level. But as far as I can see, this is not possible in the overview tab and we can't filter on the module field in the dashboard...

We may be able to do this with OData (I haven't tried), but we would like to stay in Octane especially as the dashboard graphs meet our needs.

1 Comment
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hi @e_moulin ,Thanks very much for sharing with us your suggestion. That's a valid request and we've added it to our backlog. We don't yet have a planned date for this functionality.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.