Should be possible to recalculate/update "Release expected velocity"

Idea ID 2755639

Re: Should be possible to recalculate/update "Release expected velocity"

...if changes are done to a teams velocity it's not possible to update it in the Release which teams are included in...

Only way is to recreate release or?....

recalculated sprints if changes in team velocity.jpg

3 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi

What version are you using?
I tried this on 15.0.20 and it seems to be working. See the attached video.

Ehud

Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Ehud

Octane 15 of course:)

Thanks - that seems to be working fine (so much easier with video)

But I guess I have to update the Expected velocity for future releases then?

br jesper

default expected velocity.jpg

Hi Jesper

It can help if you maintain the "Default expected velocity" field value up-to-date. This will ensure that when a team is associated with a release then it will set that value for each of the team's sprints of that release and it will save the need to update the values one-by-one.

Best regards
Ehud

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.