Would like to add more manual tests/runs into existing suite run.

Idea ID 2822133

Would like to add more manual tests/runs into existing suite run.

It would be great to extend the existing suite run by more test cases. So far I can see it is only possible to delete manual test runs from the suite run. The use case is the following - the test suite has been planned for execution but then in the process of run it's been discovered that some cases are missing. At the moment I only can rerun the suite with missing test cases that will create the second suite run. Or I can decide to delete the first run but it may have some processed tests already which means I need to rerun the same test cases. 

It would be ok if I could add manual test runs to suite runs via 'add relationship' feature.

Regards,

Iryna

3 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

@iryna lutsiuk 
It is possible to add a test to an existing suite run - right click the test in the suite Planning tab and choose "Add to suite run".
Please let us know if this works for you.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Thank you for your comment. I received that idea in the Teams channel dedicated to Octane features and it worked for me.

Thanks

Status changed to: Already Offered

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.