Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

GDPR Content Pack - Questions & Answers

Hi,

You might recognize I already mentioned it in this forum: The GDPR Content Pack imports the whole EU General Data Protection Regulation in any of the 24 EU languages into ALM Octane and our "classic" ALM/QC (ALM.NET). You can also use it as an example how to use Excel, VBA & the Octane REST API to import other data into ALM Octane.

You can download the GDPR Content Pack free of charge at:

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/appdelivery/content/gdpr-content-pack

Please also download the User and Admin Guides - they should help you with the first steps.

Let's use this thread to discuss your questions & ideas regarding the GDPR Content Pack especially for ALM Octane!

Regards,

Dirk

Ps: There is a similar thread in the ALM/QC forum which also contains more generic questions.

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GDPR Content Pack - Questions & Answers

Hi,

I've just published the new release 3.1 - it contains several new features both for GDPR and also for developers who can reuse the code for their projects.

For example the import now automatically creates Octane favorites via REST. And 3.1 contains two functions for developers: fktOCTGetMetadataEntities / fktOCTGetMetadataFields in module modOCT can be used to analyze Octane entities and fields.

Please also see my new short video GDPR & ALM Octane – A perfect match! - in 5 minutes you get a first impression of GDPR in ALM Octane.

Thanks,

Dirk

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I've recorded a short video to explain how you can import the GDPR into ALM/QC: GDPR & ALM/QC - Import the GDPR Content Pack

Do we need the same for ALM Octane? What do you think?

Thanks,

Dirk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

The new video is online: GDPR & ALM Octane - Import the GDPR Content Pack

Cheers,

Dirk

Tags (3)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.