Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Is there an option to use the workflow phase to track the progress in the Task board?

Jump to solution

I use the workflow phases a lot and I would need one of this phases (in Metaphase "in progress")  to track the progress in the task board. By default the progress is based on DONE. I set DONE only at the end of the sprint when DoD is accepted therefore it is a kind of useless for me. Any idea ? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

as far as I know that is not supported.
For sake of progress calculation, we treat any phase in the Done metaphase as marker for task completion.

Why can't the phase that marks task completion be in Done metaphase ?
Just add more phases after it, some thing like

image.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Katrin Ruether not 100% sure I understand the question, so my reply might be off mark.

You can add as many phases as needed for Task entity, in any Metaphase, those phases will be reflected in Task Board.
In this example I configured In Progress metaphase to have 2 in progress phases, and both are reflected in task boardimage.png

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.
Many thanks for your answer.
For the phases I am OK and I configured already the workflow.
My issue it that the Progress is calculated on the Metaphase DONE while I would need it on a specific phase in the Metaphase in progress.
[cid:image001.png@01D6761B.32056FE0]

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

as far as I know that is not supported.
For sake of progress calculation, we treat any phase in the Done metaphase as marker for task completion.

Why can't the phase that marks task completion be in Done metaphase ?
Just add more phases after it, some thing like

image.png

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.