Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Octane Pipeline - Testing tool report

Hi all,

I have set up few pipeline in Octane that is related to Jenkins. But testing tool report button (refer to attachment) is exist in Pipeline A, but not exist in Pipeline B & Pipeline C. Is there any setting I have to configured ?

May let me know if there is more information required.

I cannot find any related document that explain on this 'Testing tool report'. Can anyone provide more detail info on that ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi

Is  pipeline A (that contains report) is UFT tests and other pipeline are not?

Radi

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi,

Yes, all pipeline execute same UFT test but different job & configuration. (different input parameter) But in Jenkins, UFT reports are available.

As example :-

• Pipeline A will execute UFT test A with input Parameter A during 8.00a.m. (Contain testing tool report button in Octane Pipeline)
  • Pipeline B will execute UFT test A with input Parameter B during 2.00p.m. (Didn't contain testing tool report button in Octane Pipeline)
  • Pipeline C will execute UFT test A with input Parameter C during 8.00p.m. (Didn't contain testing tool report button in Octane Pipeline)
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Do you want to meet to show everything in the meeting?

Radi

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Okay sure. May provide me a guide how to join your meeting.

( Edited ) Hi, due to company confidential, I might not able to direct demo the environment to you. But you may leave me your contact detail so that I can snip a video. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I want to see is to see configuration of all jobs.

my mail : radislav.berkovich@microfocus.com

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi,

I have sent you an email attached with videos. Maybe we can proceed this issue via email.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi

The pipeline that shows testing tool report button - what kind of job it is (Workflow job, FreeStyle Job)?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.