Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Set phase of feature to "in progress" when one user story moves to "in progress"

Jump to solution

Hello, can anyone help?

When we start working on a user story we would like to have a rule which moves the related feature to "in Progress"

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Set phase of feature to "in progress" when one user story moves to "in progress&a

Jump to solution

Like this

image.png

let me know if not clear and I will provide full details

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Set phase of feature to "in progress" when one user story moves to "in progress&q

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Re: Set phase of feature to "in progress" when one user story moves to "in progress&a

Jump to solution

Thanks, I found that allready. But I haven´t managed to perform my rule. Any Idea what I am missing?

In "Add rules" I need to insert Action, Field and Conditions.

Action would be "set field value" - Timing would be "When related entity changed" an Field would be "In progress". But how can I give the needed conditions?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Like this

image.png

let me know if not clear and I will provide full details

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

It works! That is so great. Thank you so much!!! You made my day...😊

Thanks @alex-shnayder 

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

😀

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.