Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

ALM Dash board - can we configure to display other than graph/grid reports like standard reports

In ALM, Dashboard report has Analysis view and Dashboard View...  In Dashboard view you can configure to display only Graph/Grid  type reports to display ..

Is there way we can display like standard reports in Dashboard view( like HTML)   ? where I will display  defect ID, summary and status  of all defects for the project.  Right now it is allowing only Graph/Grid type type reports to configure..

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello ,

Currently only Graphs can be added to a Dashboard . Standard reports can't be added into a dashboard.

Regards,

HP support

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HPE in any way . )
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.