Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

ALM Server space issue when running UFT automated tests

ALM Server space issue when running UFT automated tests.

Error message :

Run results for this run session are not available in ALM. There may not be enough disk space on the ALM Server. Contact your site administrator.
Please find attached the screenshot.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Arifa,

This could be because you re really running out of the space in the ALM Server ( Repositry ). if this gets escalated, your ALM will go down & will be tough & you see unrelated issues once you bring this back.

If you are site admin on this tool, please get the space enhanced in both the ALM Server & Repositry ( if they are seperated on different machines ). 

If you not a site admin, please contact them right away with this concern.

Red

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Arifa,
Also Check if application QC & SA log level are set to DEBUG mode.
If so, change the setting to ERROR mode.
Regards, Srihari
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Iam a site admin. Please let  me know how to free up the space. I connected ALM server machine. There was enough space. Please explain the steps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Hari,

Please let me know the exact steps. If I change this settings, I will not get this error message of space issue ? please confirm.

Thanks,

NIsha.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.