Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ALM11 - Filter Defects for Release (including Subfolders)

In ALM I have a tree structure to organise Releases and Cycles

Phase1

Release1

Cycle1

Cycle2

Release2

Phase2

Release2

In the defect module defects are raised without link to test cases but the "Detected in Release/Cycle" is filled. I now want to filter for all defects that were detetcted in Phase2.

Currently I have to setup a complex filter to either include or exclude all specific Cycles I want to include or exclude. Each time a new Cycle is added I need to adjust all filters.

Is there a simple way to filter for a Release oder Release Folder and include everything below that folder? Wildcards seem not to work...

Thanks

Jonas

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello

Dis you find a way to do it ? I am very interestd to find a way.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Paquito. Are you looking to include releases & cycles that are in the same folder even if there are no defects linked to them or just the releases & cycles with linked defects?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.