Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Actual Fix Time for Defects

Does anybody know what formula is used to calculate actual fix time? Is is Date fixed-Date opened or Date Closed-Date opened or something else?

Also Is it possible to update the formula and make the field read-only?

Thank you!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

It is date closed minus creation date.

You can make it read-only from the workflow. You cannot update the formula - that is, you can try to override it from the workflow, but I know that in earlier versions at least, the built-in functionality sometimes prevailed.

So I would recommend creating a new field and populating it from the workflow if the current functionality does not suit your needs.
Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Anybody know if this Actual Fix Time is still working out of the box in QC/ALM?

At least in 11.52 it doesnt seem to do anything.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

In our System (QC 11.52) it works.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is any configuration required in order to make this functionality work? In our 11.52 version this field is not calculated even if I close a defect under tdadmin.

Thanks,

Andrei

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.