Highlighted
Visitor.

Analysis View: Create a Business view graph with definied user fields

Hi

I've created a user field (Lookup List) in Project Entities - Test - User Fields using ALM 12.53.
Now I would like to generate a new Analysis Graph where I could filter between the different values of the new created user field.
I've started creating a new Business View Graph, selecting Business View "Tests" and now I'm searching, searching, searching for my new created user field.
Is it somehow possible to add it to the available fields within the analysis configuration? Or is it only allowed to create a graph with the system fields?

Thank you for your support!

Than

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Analysis View: Create a Business view graph with definied user fields

Just create new view in Tools -> Customize -> Business Views

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Analysis View: Create a Business view graph with definied user fields

This can be "fixed" if you go in Project Customization > Business views > "Defect" Business view and select the checkboxes of the user defined fields, which you want to show in the graph. After that Validate and Save the changes.

Fabian Esquivel_0-1590196143372.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.