New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Any Free training or certification ?

Any Free training  or certification ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

HP does not have free trainings or certifications, only the User Guides that you can download after installing ALM.

Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

I am subscribed to several forums and I get email notifications and read the articles.  One thing I definitely notice with users in this forum is that they ask questions that almost 90% of the time, the answers can be found in the User Guide. 

It is also quite interesting that still many users, alike, oblige to their questions and answer to a spoon-feeding degree.  I believe that enables people and encourages them to be lazy. 

The other thing that baffles me is how many people intend to do just about anything they want to do with the tool without any consideration for best practice.  Sure you can to almost everything via workflow.  A project can be workflowed to death but does that help in the long run, how that does fare with scalability and upgrades and maintenance?

I wish that there would me more people who would consider best practices and industry standards and I hope that that is the kind of discussions I would see more in the forums. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.