Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Business Views add-in WorkSheet Configuration

Jump to solution

Hi,

I recently installed the Business Views Add-In and was successfully able to integrate ALM with my organizations license.

Was able to create a new report for defects, but there is limited set of fields being displayed.

There are lot more User defined fields that have been defined, can anyone help me on how i will be able to add more fields to the worksheet configuration?

Thanks,

Vishal

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Business Views add-in WorkSheet Configuration

Jump to solution
To see the user defined fields, you will need to add them to the Business View that your report is based on. So you need to log in to Customize, go to the Business View setup, navigate to the wanted Business View and then select the checkboxes for the fields you want to include.
Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
To see the user defined fields, you will need to add them to the Business View that your report is based on. So you need to log in to Customize, go to the Business View setup, navigate to the wanted Business View and then select the checkboxes for the fields you want to include.
Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks much @Jan Czajkowski . This was very helpful and clear instructions and i was able to get the additional fields into my report.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.